Students and Teachers Forum

For example: I go to the cinema.  In this sentence , could you find out which is pre and which one is .....

The law of substitution is also known as the law of maximum satisfaction or the law of equi-marginal utility. We know human wants are unlimited but the resources to fulfill the wants are limited. A rational consumer always tries to maximize his .....

तिमी  घर जाऊ ।  आफू समान वा आफूभन्दा  साना व्यक्तिलाई जनाउन प्रयोग गरिने  आदरलाई .....

It was a welcome programmme in our college. I was supposed to give a short welcome speech. I was prepared and was sure I would do good but when my name was called my heart shivered with fear. I knew they were all my friends and teachers but when .....

Preparation of fluorine is carried out in electrolysis of molten mixture of KF and HF At cathode: 2H+------>H2 At anode: 2f - 2e ------> F2 Preparation of other halogens (cholrine, bromine and iodine) Halogens are prepared by chemical .....

Please let us know if we could help you in any other way. Please feel easy to ask again if you do not .....

A greenhouse typically is a structure with a glass, fiberglass, or plastic roof and, frequently, walls, supported by a frame constructed of aluminium, steel, or .....

In our society, you may have witnessed many events which you do not like. You may have seen people sacrificing innocent animals in the name of religion. You may also have seen people forcing others to do things .....

By the question Force(F) = 20000N Distance(d) = 20 m Time (t) = 60 sec By using formula Power (p) = Work done                        Time            .....

Do you know what potential energy .....

By the questio Mass (m) = 5g [convert into kg] Veocity (v) = 400m/s Kinetic energy(K.E) = ? By the formula  K.E = 1 mv2             2 Subsitute the value and slove .....

By the question. Mass(m) = 90 kg Distance (d) = 800 cm  Time (t) = 120 sec Gravity (g) = 10m/s2. By the formula Power (p) = Work done                      Time     .....

Lead Nitrate → Lead oxide + Nitrogen dioxide + Oxygen 2 Pb(NO3)2 (s) → 2 PbO (s) + 4 NO2 (g) + O2 .....

Sodium Hydroxide + Sulphuric acid = Sodium Sulphate + Water. 2NaOH + H2SO4 → Na2SO4 + .....

Systematic position is the process of arrangement of organisms  on the basis of their similar charactersistics. Well, Paramecium belongs to kingdom- Protista Phylum- Protozoa Sub-phylum- Ciliophora Calss- Ciliata Genus- .....

If there is less amount of sodium hydroxide in reactant side,  Sulphuric acid will not be neutralized completely. You may have learnt that An acid gives H+ ion in a solution. However, a molecule of an acid with more than one H+ ions, give .....

Please let us know if we could help you in any other way. Please feel easy to ask again if you do not .....

We on Earth have just one moon, but some planets have dozens of them. Others don’t have .....

क) हर्कबहादुरको श्रमलाई समाजमा सम्मान गरिदैन । शोषक र सामन्तको अपमानको सिकार भएकाले उसलाई .....

However, our lens is attached to our eye. We cannot move our leses as we can to that of camera. i.e. our lens are in stable state. We can just move our lens slightly to focus on something. So, we eyes cannot zoom in or zoom out like that of .....

We know that,The mechanical advantage of a machine is the ratio of the load (the resistance overcome by a machine) to the effort (the force applied).

For an ideal (without friction) mechanism, it is also equal .....

Fossil evidence indicates that one of the first life forms to arise were bacteria . Oxygen was scarce, and extremes of factors such as temperature and atmospheric radiation were more common than now.  Although the exact origin of .....

While money is used simply to purchase goods and services for consumption, capital is more durable and is used to generate wealth through investment. Examples of capital include automobiles, patents, software and brand names. All of these items .....

अ) नेपालमा अग्ला अग्ला टाकुराहरु प्रशस्त छन् । ती सबै टाकुराहरुकाले आकाश छोएको भान हुन्छ । .....

Soln: ddx3x2 = .....

A baby elephant is called a .....

Krish, have you ever seen an angry man? You may have, right? He acts in very bad ways. Such are not wise man. They don't have self-control. They don't have wisdom. They are not wise. Hence, wisdom is a quality of having experience, .....

According to the theorem, it is possible to expand any power of x + y into a sum of the form

where each  is a specific positive integer known as a binomial coefficient. (When an exponent is zero, .....

You might have learnt about Principal axis. The straight line which passes though two centres of the curvature and the optical centre is called the principal axis. The principle axis of the concave .....

Here, the cost of 1 copy = Rs. 35 Number of copies = 16 Now, total cost of 16 copies = 16 * Rs. 35 = Rs. 560  Hence, a student have Rs. 560. Now, if the cost of a copy = Rs. 28 Then, the number of copies which can be bought =  Rs. 560 .....

Here I provide you the requrements tto prove the function is biective, To prove a function is bijective, you need to prove that it is injective and also surjective. For example,

For example, Show that .....

Can we help you with something? Please feel free to ask the questions you want to .....

Ratio of size of image to the distance from eye to mirror = 5/30 = 0.167 Total distance from eye to tree = 9cm + 30cm = 39cm Then the height of the tree is 0.167*39 = .....

We know,      Total surface area of a cube = 6(side)2                                                   .....

The question is mistake. Please recheck the question and post it. Thank .....

A triangle is a closed figure with three sides and three .....

बालबालिकाका बिचमा विभेद सिर्जना गर्ने मूल कारण समाज नै हो । बालबालिका स्वयम्मा कुनै किसिमको .....

In science, you may have learnt about light rays. Can you tell me why we do not say light lines in the case of .....

We have,  Expression I = 2x2 - x  = x ( 2x - 1)     [ taking x common] Expression II = 3x2 - 9x + 6                         = 3( x2 - 3x + 2)     .....

44. Following balances were taken from ABC Co.

Particulars                                                                                   Debit Rs.     Credit Rs.
Plant and machinery (Life 10 years) ............................................. 60,000
Sundry debtors .............................................................................. 80,000
Rent @ Rs. 2,000 per month ......................................................... 30,000
Salaries @ Rs. 3,000 per month .................................................... 34,000
Prepaid insurance ...........................................................................  5,000
Advance commission .....................................................................                        9,000
Creditors ........................................................................................                        24,000
Profit and loss account ...................................................................                      90,000
Investment ...................................................................................... 90,000
Share Capital (10,000 shares of Rs. 10 each) .................................                   1,00,000
Gross profit .....................................................................................                      76,000

Total                                                                            2,99,000     2,99,000

Additional information:

i.   Unexpired insurance premium Rs. 4,000.
ii.  Unearned commission to the extent of Rs. 8,000.
iii. Write off depreciation on plant and machinery on straight-line method.
iv.  Provision for taxation Rs. 5,000.
v.   Provision for dividend Rs. 10,000.
Required: (a) Profit & loss account          (b) Profit & loss appropriation account
                 (c) Balance sheet.

profit and loss includes the all expenses in debit side. Incomes are credited in the P/L account.    interim dividend, tax ,proposed dividend onequity shares,  proposed dividend dividend on preferences share, are debited in the profit .....

मेरो जन्मभूमि शीर्षकमा निबन्ध लेख्दा सर्वप्रथम जन्मभूमि भनेको के हो ? जन्मभूमि किन हामीले .....

You might have learnt about magification of lens. You know that the formula to calculate the magnification of lens is; Magnification(m) = Image distance(v)                           .....

You may have heard that many girls and women having a weak economic background from rural areas are smuggled across the border into India. Most of these girls and the women end up in .....

When the cap of a screw top bottle is dipped briefly in hot water, there will be unequal expansion of the metal cap and the glass neck in which it is fitted. Since, the cap expands before the heat reaches the .....

Students failed in either math or science n (M∪S) = n(U) - n (M∪S)c And, Students who failed in both math and science n (M∩S) = n (M∪S) - n0 (M) - n0 (S) Substitute the values to get the .....