Students and Teachers Forum

माथिको उदाहरण बाट हामीले थाहा पायौ कि  धातुले  नयाँ शब्द बनाउन आधार (खा+ .....

सबै संख्या जनाउने शब्द  दुइ , बिस , तिस , उनन्तिस , त्रिपन्न , यस्ता शब्द नि सुरुमा ह्रस्वो .....

वर्णविन्यास भाषाको नियमभित्र पर्छ ,भाषाको प्रयोग जस्तो मन लाग्यो त्यस्तै गर्न पाइदैन .....

त्यस्तै      संस्कृत बाट आउदा  फेरिएर आएका शब्दहरु पनि नेपाली मा छन् . जस्तै :  कर्ण = .....

In above sentence I have used ' ' and " " marks   They are called quotation .....

Ouch! you hit on my toe. What an amazing .....

Anamica was not feeling well. Anamica came to school.  After using conjunction, the two sentences can be connected and made a single sentence.  Anamica was not feeling well but she came to school. That puppy is so cute.  When you use .....

Now, tell me which article is correct A xylophone /zylophone/ or An xylophone .....

If I ask the question who is looking out the window? The answer will be  He is looking out the .....

Let us see some examples 1) The lady who made your dress is waiting outside. 2) I saw the dog which ate the cake. 3) We did not know the tune that had been .....

Please check the word in bold .....

A common gender classification includes masculine and feminine .....

In the two sentences, the highlighted word fast ,is used in two different cases.  In example one, it is describing the verb "run" and in the second one it is describing the noun phrase"internet .....

Try to pronounce the above two .....

Poverty Elimination Project It brings programs to reduce poverty.  It gives some income generating programs for the poor people.  For example, goat farming, bee farming and other agricultural programs that help to get some income source .....

The plural form of ox is .....

The plural form of child is .....

In the first example above ,the subject of the sentence is I and my friends which is the action performer. However, the second example has  My parents as the action performer(subject) and Me and my friends as the action receiver .....

In the first example, the subject is The boys which is plural. Similarly, the second one has The boy as the subject which is singular. Also, we have two different forms of verb play and plays in the examples which have to agree with the .....

That's correct. Well done .....

Try to guess which one is suitable answer.   two suitcases or two .....

The above words represent our daily mood, Yes or .....

So, such sentences that show our wishes and desires are called optative .....

There are 8 Parts of Speech altogether. They are Noun, Pronoun, Adjectives, Adverb, Verbs, Conjunction  Preposition and Interjection.  So, there is no place for .....

'Dress' is a noun. So, red is an adjectives. So, adjectives are words that describes a noun or the quality of a .....

Look at this example. Direct Speech: He said to me, "You have to show me your new dress." Indireect Speech: He told me that I had to show him my new .....

Such nouns that denotes ownership or possession are possessive cases. For example, This dog belong to Raj. You can even write this sentence as 'This is Raj's .....

Here 'Ravi's dog' is a possesssive or genitive .....

Words that show possession, ownership or authority like Ram's, Suman's Gita's, Kathmandu's etc can be used as a subject or an object in sentences. Using these words as an object of a verb is said to be Objective or Accusative .....

A female is not usually kicked. You must have guessed it. 'Nephew' is a masculine noun. Cousin can be both male and female. So it is a common .....

There are four types of gender in English. a. Masculine b. Feminine c.Common d. .....

Let's remember the definition. A sentence is a group of words which has a subject and a  predicate and makes complete sense. According to the definition, a question has also a subject and a predicate. Subject refers to a noun or a pronoun .....

g. What a beautiful house it is! h. May God bless .....

Your sentence does not follow none of the patterns or structures above. Hence, no option is .....

Idioms and phrases are not .....

Relative clauses, unlike connectives and conjunctions, do the work of .....

Prepositional phrases do the work of an adjective and adverbs. Prepositional phrases are group of words introduced by prepositions like with, on, at, without, .....

Copy the answer onto your notebook. (transfer .....

There are other prepositions that reflect direction or movement. through along .....

Protein is a body building nutrient.  Protein forms most of the parts of our body.  Have you heard about hormones? Hormones regulate the chemical and biological functions of cells, tissues and organs.  Hormones contain .....

There are 3 digits; 1, 2 and .....

Similarly, cloud also contains very small droplets of water.  Cold clouds may contain the small crystals of ice also.  Though the cloud is heavy as a whole, the cloud particles are too small and light.  ​​​​​​So, the .....

The consequences of Delhi Agreement were as follows: - This agreement ended the Rana rule in Nepal. - King Tribhuwan made a declaration of the establishment of democracy. - An elected Constituent Assembly will frame a democratic constitution .....

Energy is the ability to do work. There are many types of energy such as solar energy, hydro energy, tidal energy, wind energy etc. Biomass is one of the types of energy. If the products of living organisms are used as a source of fuel, it is .....

यि २ उदाहरणमध्ये  पहिलो सकरात्मक अर्थ दीने वा हुन्छ, गर्छ  भन्ने छ  त्यसैले त्यो करण हो .....

The question is not clear. Please text the .....

There are different types of substances on the basis of some common  properties   some are very hard, other are soft  some are brittle other are not  some conducts heat and electricity and other do not You obviously .....

You feel hot.  The heat of the flame makes you feel hot.  Heat gives us the sensation of .....

The mass movement II was waged when the people realised that they were not given their rights and freedom. After the completion of the movement II, the constituent assembly was formed. But, when all the political parties failed to come into .....