Students and Teachers Forum

The change of tense of reported clause depends on the verb the reporting clause. Aakriti says, 'Dipak is upset today.' In this sentence the verb 'says' indicates present tense. Hence, the tense of 'Dipak is upset today' .....

त्यसपछि 

कथाको  समग्र सन्देश बिचार गरेर शीषक दिने । 

Yes, the force that stops the ball is friction.  It always tries to oppose the motion of a body.  Friction is developed between any two surfaces in contact.  But, it is more in the rough .....

Gravitational waves are generated in certain gravitational interactions. They propagate outward from their source at the speed of light. According to Albert Einstein, these waves transport energy as gravitational .....

When we see a tiger, optical cells of our eyes are activated. The information is passed to the central nervous system. We run far away from the tiger under the direction of the central nervous .....

The VDC helps in promoting education and sports in the following ways: - VDC organizes several games and sports, first inter VDC's competition becomes, inter municipality and so on, many players are chosen from VDCs too, for National level .....

Development in education is very necessary in the village area for the following reasons: - The people in the village are illiterate so educating them is quite essential. - To improve the quality life of the villagers. - To make them able to .....

Generally, education is a process of teaching, training and learning, especially in schools and colleges.  It helps to improve knowledge and develop skills.  It is the key to success. It makes us able .....

In this sense, if any body covers certain displacement under the influence of force, work is said to be done. Mathematically, workdone = force * displacement or, W = F*d The SI unit of force is Joule( .....

Adverbs are the words that modify verbs, adjectives and adverbs itself. There are of different types of adverbs. In general, adverbs answer the follwoing questions: in what manner? in what degree? to what .....

b. Ramesh, you will remember to lock the door. (Someone is trying to remind Ramesh of locking the door. They are preparing to leave the house. And it is important for anyone to leave the house .....

The verb in your sentence is also a bare infinitive. 'To' has to be dropped. I am not confident enough to choose the right option for this blank. ‘Dipa heard me __________ English in the classroom. (to speak/speak)’ Now the .....

In those two sentences, 'to drive' is not a verb but the object of the verb 'loves'. Similarly, 'to drive' in the second sentence is the subjec of the verb 'is'. Hence, these .....

All three sentences have '+ing' or 'present participle'. Are they same parts of speech? Parts of speech are word class like noun, verb, preposition, adjective, conjunction, .....

Other causative verbs like 'make' and 'have' are not followed by to+infinitive. Ritu makes/has me wash .....

The adverbs that end in --ly can be formed in other way as well. a. add +ly slowly, easily, busily, funnily, carefully, hardly, occasionally, intentionally, etc. b. in a slow way, in an easy way, in a funny way, in a dedicated way, in a .....

In those two sentences the word 'angry' still tells us what type of man he met the previous .....

d. adding +al mental, social, accidental, criminal, medicinal, natural, etc. e. adding + ish selfish, boyish, girlish, foolish, reddish, etc f. adding +y easy, cloudy, busy, sugary, hairy, dairy, furry, starry, etc g. adding + some fulsome, .....

At first find the mean. Then find the difference between each value and mean denote that difference by d.  Then find d2 After that add all d2 use S. D. =√(∑d2/N)  to find the coefficient of sd divide SD by .....

Find the mean? Then find the difference of each value and mean denote the difference by d.  Find the modulus of d it means if d is negative make it positive then add all d divide that sum of d by N and you will get .....

If it were a pronoun. The sentence could be: 'i borrowed this book from her yesterday. It is hers. (possessive .....

Not at all. In the first sentnece, 'who' does the work of a question. It is called an interrogative pronoun. But in the second sentence, 'who' is related to the antecedent 'man', so it is called a relative .....

Although the beginning of these two sentences looks different, there is not difference in its meaning. In the first sentence, we find to+v1 used as a subject of the verb .....

Yes, the words 'which' in the first sentence, and 'He' in the second sentence are examples .....

the percentage profit can be calculated by, %profit= (CP-original price)/original price * 100 .....

First of all, Find out one half of the saving by using .....

There is loss percent in the question. Thus, you can also calculate the cost price of the .....

let us consider the original number to be x. Now, find out the value of x by increasing it by 12.5%(let, the value to be a) similarly, find out the value of x by decreasing it by 30%(let, the value to be b) then, we can find out x, by solving the .....

step 1: you can assign, no. of potters by N1, no. of pots by P1 and no. of days D1 for first condition. Step 2: you can assign, no of potters by N2, no. of pots by P2 and no. of days by D2 for second condition step 3: you can use .....

Well, the number of painters(N) and period of time (T) are indirectly .....

i. you can consider the given number as x. ii. now, increase x by 50%.(x+50%of x) iii. the coefficient of x by performing step(ii), is the required .....

you can use the given formular, increase value=a+30% of .....

you can use simple formula to calculate percetage increase, percetage increase=(new amount-old amount)/old amount .....

Percentage increase can be calculated using given formula, Percentage increse=(new amount- old amount)/old .....

According to question, He spent 30% of x. And he still has Rs. 2,100. So, if we subtract 30% of x from x, we will get the remaining amount of .....

Okay, to find the percentage of good conditioned fruits = [(total number of fruits - good conditions fruit) ×100] / total number of fruits. Now you the required .....

here, 15% of the total votes are invalid. therefore, (100-15)% = 85% of the total votes are valid. hence, no. of valid votes=85% of the total votes and, no. of valid votes that canditate A got = 75% of the no. of valid .....

Now, can you tell me which sentence is correct .....

We cannot count water or rice. They are .....

There is also another word left beside an .....

The dog is sitting inside the doghouse. Here, the word inside is preposition. Now, can you guess what preposition .....

In the above picture, we can see a group of ducks. Can you tell me what the group of ducks is .....

In another word, an abstract noun as a word that names something that you cannot see, hear, touch, smell, or taste (i.e., something you cannot perceive with one of your five .....

Here, the first letter of Nepal is capital. The first letter of a proper noun is always written in capital. Let us take an example. My dog's name is Pluto. Pluto is a special name given to a .....

I am your .....

I am your .....

If yes, you write about it in sentences. For that you can answer questions like; What is it? Did  you give it any name? Since when you have it? And answer to other question that describe your .....

Structure of formal letter:

The senders address is put .....

A verb describes what a person or thing does or what happens.   It is also known as action .....

Before learning to use article 'a' or 'an' you must know about vowel  and consonant sounds. As an is only used for vowel sound. Which sound is heard when you pronounce 'o' in .....